DRAIN CLEANING & STOPPAGE REMOVAL:
Our drain equipment is made to remove the toughest sludge, grease, or roots in cast iron and plastic drain lines. These machines are specifically tailored for bathrooms, kitchens, Laundries, and out side drains.
INSTALLATION OR REPAIR OF FIXTURES:
Toilets, urinals, bath-tubs, showers, sinks, faucets, and bidets, provided by JL MARTINEZ PLUMBING meet green plumbing and lead free specifications as required in the State of California.
Water, gas, and drain leaks are costly regardless of the type of leak that it is. For instance, a dripping faucet depending on the amount of drips per minute can waste a thousand gallons a year (see http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/sc4.html). In addition water main breaks known or unknown averaging 60psi can loose approximately 11,160 to 463,512 gallons per month depending on size of rupture.
WATER HEATER INSTALLATION & REPAIR:
Whether it’s a tank or tank-less water heater, providing maintenance of your water heater once a year will provide you with years of trouble free operation and dependable hot water. Energy efficient water heaters are available that not only save on water and gas bills, but also are ECO friendly.
BACK-FLOW INSTALLATION, TESTING, & REPAIR:
All building and property owners required by the city or county to install, test, and / or repair their backflows annually must do so or potentially have their water shut off. Backflows are installed in the water supply to prevent the reversal of flow and to prevent contamination of the public water supply.
CROSS CONNECTION INSPECTIONS:
These inspections are necessary to ensure the drinking water supply does not in any way shape or form become contaminated with non drinking water. A detailed inspection and a physical test is required to verify that no cross connection exists and keeping your water potable.
GALVANIZED & CAST IRON PIPE REPLACEMENT:
Hammering noise and foamy water in old homes can be caused by corrosion in galvanized piping. As water flows through corroded galvanized water piping it will cause:
- Increase velocities which will cause a condition known as water hammer.
- Turbulence in the water which will agitate and make the water foamy and milky.
- Are there any live bacteria, e-coli, or other viruses in your private water supply?
- Are the chlorine levels within your private water supply at acceptable levels?
- Are there any minerals in your private or potable water supply that are harmful to you?
- Is your commercial building within its accepted levels for sodium and grease levels in your drain system?
- Is your septic levels acceptable as in: scum, sludge, and clear water?